SEO and Lead Generation Company in Carmarthen

Hi My name is Sergey and I am the founder of Creative Bear Tech, a lead generation and computer software business located in The city of london, UK. I have located your company on Facebook and felt that you and wyneemyanmar.com could really benefit from our products as we work with incredibly similar businesses. We presently have over 15,000 clients and I am in the process of growing our offering by opening business offices in the USA and the Baltic States. I would love to see you and wyneemyanmar.com become our next customer! Below are several of our most popular solutions that you may identify helpful for your business. 1. First Class Quality B2B Databases and Email Marketing Lists for over 7,000 specific niches and micro particular niches (most popular with businesses that have a wholesale offering). 2. Search Engine Optimisation software. If you are technology savvy, you can make use of our Search Engine Scraper and E-Mail Extractor to scrape your personal sales leads for your particular niche. Many clients employ it for finding guest posting prospects for their website SEO (over 2,000 active users). 3. Instagram Management Tool for natural Instagram followers, likes and comments. This is the most popular tool at the moment electronics industry mailing list and b2b database has more than 7,000 active users. 4. ONLINE MARKETING Services. We also provide Search Engine Optimization services on Sweaty Quid Freelance Marketplace (sweatyquid.com). We mostly offer link building as we have a huge PBN of more than 25,000 sites. I would like to give you 25% off your next order with us as a way of welcoming you onboard. Please apply discount code HELLO2020 for your 25% off any purchase. Valid for 7 days only. If you want to speak to me, feel free to contact me via https://creativebeartech.com/content/contact-us. My private email plays up sometimes so contact form enquiry would be most ideal. You can also speak with me on +447463563696 (UK phone, GMT time zone). Kind regards Sergey Greenfields Founder of Creative Bear Tech Flat 9, 1 Jardine Rd, St Katharine's & Wapping, London E1W 3WD, United Kingdom https://creativebeartech.com